Naughty Green Socks Abroad

Freshly finished, the Naughty Green Socks soak up the sun amid the poppies in my William Blake garden.Not that there will be any lack of sun (or Papaver rhoeas) where they are headed - which is France - to live (and travel) with Tom. I expect that they'll feel perfectly at home there in no time.

As it stands, these socks are no strangers to travel - they actually joined me on my recent sojourn to Chicago.
They were with me when I met Gauguin's chickens,...and the Leader of the Monkey Band.
We breakfasted together at Elly's (which looks a little different than it did last time,)...and later boarded a boat to admire architectural genius from the River.The first sock was finished, long before I made it back home.
Home, in this case, being where the poppies are - and shall continue to be, if I have anything to say about it.

3 comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen said...

Now, I really like that color!

Voie de Vie said...

I'm not a big sock fan, but those green stripes are cool!

Maryse said...

Lovely socks! I love stripes!